As you may have heard, Governor Whitmer announced the current State epidemic expired May 15, at 9 a.m. Therefore, the following changes are in effect at Holy Spirit:
- Masks are not required during liturgical worship. It is recommended that those who are unvaccinated follow CDC guidance and wear a mask for the safety of fellow parishioners.
- While masks are not required, please feel free to wear one if you would like.
- We will continue to have two designated seating areas where social distancing is in effect to accommodate individuals for whom mitigation strategies remain an important safeguard or who may prefer to sit in an area where social distancing is practiced. Those sections will be on the far right and far left of church. We will be removing the tape from the rest of the pews where social distancing is not required.
- With the relaxed social distancing guidelines registration for Mass is no longer required.
- Please know that our top priority continues to be your health and safety and we will continue to work to keep everyone safe. We are so grateful for your help and cooperation!
- Be patient! We are all doing our best and appreciate your patience and grace as we continue to navigate these changes.