- Can we pray for all of those catechumens who have been studying and were ready and anticipating the Easter vigil (my husband being one). I know he is saddened by this and wishes for this time to pass.
- Prayer for an army of sewers that are making cloth face mask for those hospitals with no regular mask to protect the health providers, who want to help but are afraid of their own lives.
- Prayers for healthy family, friends, co-workers and all those in need! God Bless the Holy Spirit family!!
- Prayers for all in the Health Care field. They’re on the frontlines combatting this.
How are you keeping faith alive during this Lenten quarantine?
- Lots of prayers and reading. Dee Versluis recommend the Psalms for Lent. Enjoyed Fr. Mark’s Mass Sunday and “On the Mark”!
- Making masks for whoever needs one!
- Watching FR. Mark’s mass and his On the Mark videos plus praying a 30 day Novena that Barb Dennis suggested plus many prayers through out the day.
- Watching Mass on TV, reading the Bible, taking long walks with a rosary in my pocket … these are the things getting me through the day.
- Working on a lot of Saint coloring pages. It’s a great way to teach the kids about the lives of the saints. We also painted a cross on our front window to give our neighbors a prettier and uplifting view.
What are you doing for fun as a family?
- Dinner together as usual and biking and hiking. It helps to keep some normalcy.
Made signs to visit grandparents who have self-quarantined.
Made watermelon boats to float in our detention pond.
Created stain-glass chalk art in our driveway.